Polish leaders planning to defend U.S. withdrawal from the Iran nuclear deal within the European Union.
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning ■ Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 8 May, 2018 Obama: Iran nuclear deal was working Former president defends agreement he negotiated after current president withdraws US from Iran nuclear deal.
- 1 July, 2017 Polish leader says other nations envy Trump visit to Warsaw WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland's leading politician said Saturday that other European nations are envious that U.S. President Donald Trump is planning to visit Warsaw before a summit in Germany with other world leaders.
- 9 May, 2018 FULL TEXT: Trump announces U.S. withdrawal from Iran nuclear deal Trump expected to announce U.S. is pulling out of Iran nuclear deal, raising the risk of conflict, upsetting America's European allies and disrupting global oil supplies
- 3 May, 2018 Trump has all but decided to withdraw from Iran nuclear deal, sources tell Reuters Europeans losing hope for a compromise to keep the deal