Israel’s Ambassador to the United Nations Danny Danon calls on UN to condemn Abbas’ blaming of Jewish victims of the Holocaust.
- 21 July, 2018 U.S. calls on strict UN sanctions to denuclearize N.Korea The U.S. Secretary of State and U.S. ambassador to UN warn against loosening sanctions on Pyongyang after Russia and China suggest the UN Security Council could discuss such a move
- 22 December, 2017 ‘Our son was the victim of a UN ceasefire’ Parents of Israeli soldier whose body is held by Hamas urge Security Council to take action to bring him home.
- 1 February, 2017 Honor Nazi victims by speaking out against anti-Semitism Israel's UN Ambassador calls on Jewish people to unite against anti-Semitism, libels, and inappropriate Holocaust comparisons.
- 4 May, 2018 U.S. asks Security Council to condemn Abbas United States asks UN Security Council to reject PA chairman's anti-Semitic remarks.
- 30 January, 2017 Danon: Security Council should act against Iran Israel's Ambassador to UN Danny Danon calls for Security Council action in response to the Iranian missile test.