Israel’s Ambassador to the United Nations Danny Danon calls on UN to condemn Abbas’ blaming of Jewish victims of the Holocaust.
- 22 December, 2017 ‘Our son was the victim of a UN ceasefire’ Parents of Israeli soldier whose body is held by Hamas urge Security Council to take action to bring him home.
- 1 February, 2017 Honor Nazi victims by speaking out against anti-Semitism Israel's UN Ambassador calls on Jewish people to unite against anti-Semitism, libels, and inappropriate Holocaust comparisons.
- 30 January, 2017 Danon: Security Council should act against Iran Israel's Ambassador to UN Danny Danon calls for Security Council action in response to the Iranian missile test.
- 4 May, 2018 U.S. asks Security Council to condemn Abbas United States asks UN Security Council to reject PA chairman's anti-Semitic remarks.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.