UN Security Council to vote on Kuwait’s resolution calling for the “protection” of Palestinian Arabs. U.S. expected to veto.
- 1 June, 2018 U.S. vetoes UN resolution on ‘protecting’ Palestinians United States vetoes Security Council resolution proposed by Kuwait and calling for the "protection" of Palestinian Arabs.
- 21 July, 2018 U.S. calls on strict UN sanctions to denuclearize N.Korea The U.S. Secretary of State and U.S. ambassador to UN warn against loosening sanctions on Pyongyang after Russia and China suggest the UN Security Council could discuss such a move
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 29 May, 2018 UN peacekeepers to ‘protect’ Gaza? UN Security Council to vote on measure calling for deployment of international forces to 'protect' Gaza Strip.
- 18 May, 2018 Kuwait urges UN to deploy ‘international force to protect civilians’ in Gaza Kuwait's effort comes after the Security Council couldn't agree even on a statement about the confrontation in Gaza Monday that left nearly 60 Palestinians dead