Thanks to Israeli company Mobileye, 8 million partially-automated cars will be hitting streets in 2021.
- 23 August, 2017 Goldman Sachs leads investment in Israeli firm Redis Labs Database tech company announces total of $44 million in fourth-round fundraising
- 21 November, 2013 Tel Aviv court extends remand of Eyal Golan's father by four days Remand also extended of employee at Golan's production company; famous Israeli singer under house arrest, as are two other suspects.
- 13 June, 2017 Six-year-old hit by car Accident took place on Minhat Hinuch Street in Modi'in Illit. Child evacuated to Tel Hashomer Hospital suffering severe systemic injuries.
- 17 May, 2018 Israel’s Mobileye, bought by Intel for $15b, gets self-driving tech deal for 8m cars Mobileye says there are some 27 million cars on the road that use some sort of driver assistance system and Mobileye has a market share of more than 70 percent
- 17 April, 2018 Nike to purchase Israeli start-up Israeli tech is about to power one of the biggest sports companies. The start-up company specializes in fashion-tech.