Thanks to Israeli company Mobileye, 8 million partially-automated cars will be hitting streets in 2021.
- 23 August, 2017 Goldman Sachs leads investment in Israeli firm Redis Labs Database tech company announces total of $44 million in fourth-round fundraising
- 21 November, 2013 Tel Aviv court extends remand of Eyal Golan's father by four days Remand also extended of employee at Golan's production company; famous Israeli singer under house arrest, as are two other suspects.
- 6 July, 2018 U.S. army makes major Israeli buy The U.S. army's massive new purchase of Israeli military tech is underway. Deal valued at 193 million dollars.
- 13 June, 2017 Six-year-old hit by car Accident took place on Minhat Hinuch Street in Modi'in Illit. Child evacuated to Tel Hashomer Hospital suffering severe systemic injuries.
- 28 June, 2018 8 Israeli firms make the list of top tech pioneers A group of Israeli startups has received recognition as the newest members of the World Economic Forum’s technology pioneers.