Report: ‘It increasingly appears that it will be Sweden that integrates into Islamic culture.’
- 13 October, 2016 7 year old hurt falling from Sukka A seven year old boy suffered a head injury after falling while helping to put up a Sukka.
- 10 December, 2017 Clarification: Sweden-Synagogue-Arson story HELSINKI (AP) — In a story Dec. 10, The Associated Press reported that the fire-bombing of a synagogue in Goteborg was the second anti-Jewish attack in Sweden in as many days. The story should have clarified that the first incident was a pro-Palestinia...
- 24 April, 2017 Free course at the Technion – for Arabs only Course giving tools for successful integration into the workforce open to Arab students only. 'How come only Arabs get a free course?'
- 5 December, 2013 Insight: Beheadings and spies help al Qaeda gain ground in Syria By Khaled Yacoub Oweis AMMAN (Reuters) - Armed with machine guns, black-clad al Qaeda fighters drove their pick-ups calmly into the northern Syrian town and took over its imposing agriculture ministry building. The scene in Termanin, recounted by an activist who witnessed it last week, […]
- 28 May, 2014 'Catastrophe': Slump in Haredim seeking higher education After years of rising integration into academia, ultra-Orthodox participation rates are falling. But employment numbers are up.