PA chairman’s spokesman says Trump’s peace deal will never succeed if it doesn’t include Jerusalem.
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.
- 19 March, 2018 Abbas spokesman: We’ll thwart Trump’s peace plan PA chairman's spokesman Nabil Abu Rudeineh threatens increased violence against Israel as U.S. tries to renew peace talks.
- 28 May, 2017 Abbas rejects Trump’s peace proposal In Fatah meeing, PA Chairman Abbas says he won't support anything which doesn't end Israel's 'occupation.'
- 5 December, 2017 PA: US recognition of Jerusalem would end peace process Senior adviser to Abbas tells reporters Trump would end chances for 'deal of the century' by saying Jerusalem is Israel's capital.
- 20 September, 2017 Abbas praises Trump’s seriousness about peace PA chairman praises Trump for his efforts to achieve a peace deal with Israel.