The new Shiite-dominated pro-Iran government will most likely have negative repercussions for US-Iraqi relations.
- 16 October, 2013 Egyptian FM: Egypt-US relations in turmoil Minister Nabil Fahmy says unstable ties between Egypt, US may 'reflect negatively' on entire region
- 11 March, 2018 As Israel approaches snap elections, Netanyahu allies decry ‘crisis of his own making’ Senior coalition figures tell Haaretz that Netanyahu is behaving 'like a commentator' and 'not making an effort' to solve the crisis threatening to bring down his government
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning ■ Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 24 July, 2017 US rabbis support Israeli government on adoption criteria Coalition for Jewish Values quotes Torah, also points to longterm surveys showing negative impact on chldren raised by same-sex partners.
- 10 October, 2017 Russia warns of consequences if Trump leaves nuclear deal Russia says there will be "negative consequences" if U.S. President Donald Trump fails to uphold the Iran nuclear deal.