U.S. Ambassador criticizes General Assembly’s intention to condemn Israel. Danon: You’re colluding with a terror organization.
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.
- 14 June, 2018 Haley: UN made a ‘morally bankrupt judgment’ U.S. Ambassador blasts General Assembly after it approved a resolution condemning Israel over Gaza.
- 18 October, 2013 Saudi Arabia Rejects Seat on U.N. Security Council and Confuses Everyone On Thursday, the 193 countries making up the U.N. General Assembly held a secret ballot to select new members of the Security Council. Each year, the Assembly elects five new countries to serve two-year rotating posts; competition is keen, and countrie...
- 20 December, 2017 Haley: We will be ‘taking names’ at General Assembly Ambassador Haley criticizes upcoming vote at UN against U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- 28 September, 2013 Netanyahu instructs ministers: Keep mum on Iranian issue Prime minister instructs cabinet to refrain from discussing details of his UN General Assembly address, most specifically details pertaining to Iranian issue, so as to maintain uniform message