Belgian rapper who ‘can’t hang with a Jew’ and cursed ‘Zionists’ cut off by public broadcast for anti-Semitic content.
- 16 August, 2018 People are talking about whether Trump used the N-word. A Breitbart writer wants to talk about hip-hop Joel Pollak, Breitbart’s editor-at-large, tweeted the country is 'overdue for a real national conversation about the word and its public use'
- 24 August, 2017 Jay-Z defends anti-Semitic lyrics Rapper says line about Jews owning 'all the property in America' in line with similar generalizations he makes about African Americans.
- 15 April, 2018 Germany: Rappers with anti-Semitic lyrics given top music award German-Jewish leader condemns award to two popular rappers as a 'devastating' example of the normalcy of anti-Semitism in today’s society.
- 13 March, 2018 Why some Jews in Russia don’t think Putin’s comment about them was anti-Semitic Vladimir Putin triggered a backlash last Saturday by suggestinh that Jews in Russia could have been behind the meddling in the 2016 U.S. election
- 17 June, 2018 No legal action against German rappers for anti-Semitic lyrics No legal action will be taken against two German rappers who created an uproar with their anti-Semitic lyrics making light of the Holocaust.