Supreme Court urged to prevent Women of the Wall from holding monthly Rosh Chodesh service at Western Wall plaza.
- 21 August, 2017 Chief Rabbinate: Supreme Court overstepped authority Chief Rabbinate says Supreme Court cannot force alterations at Western Wall plaza.
- 15 March, 2017 Women of the Wall petition Supreme Court over Western Wall Women of the Wall demands right to pray undisturbed at Western Wall against established customs of holy site.
- 22 August, 2017 Appeal: Reform prayer at Western Wall is illegal Organization claims that planned 'Women of the Wall' prayer service at Western Wall is a violation of Supreme Court ruling.
- 29 June, 2017 Illegal Arab outpost built next to train bridge in Jerusalem Supreme Court issues temporary injunction against illegal construction of new Arab outpost near tunnel vital to Jerusalem-Tel Aviv railway.
- 4 October, 2013 Shas mobilizes seminary girls to disrupt Women of the Wall prayer service In blatant defiance of the Western Wall rabbi's request, ultra-Orthodox seminary girls taunted the WoW participants during their monthly prayer service at the Kotel.