Former CIA Korea expert says Kim and Trump’s statement was non-committal ‘Hard to believe Kim will give up prison camps’.
- 5 May, 2017 North Korea accuses US, South Korea of plot to kill Kim Jong Un North Korea releases statement accusing CIA and South Korean intelligence of 'bio-chemical' plot.
- 22 April, 2018 Trump: U.S.-North Korea summit 'should have been done a long time ago' President Trump pushed back against criticisms that North Korea has had to meet few preconditions before a planned summit between the president and Kim Jong Un. Trump said he may or may not be successful but that he’s taking an important step that prev...
- 22 September, 2017 In wake of U.N. speech, Kim calls Trump a ‘dotard.’ Trump fires back at ‘madman.’ President Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un have unleashed personal attacks on one another after the U.S. commander in chief’s speech at the United Nations. “Kim Jong Un of North Korea, who is obviously a madman who doesn’t mind starving or killing his people, […]
- 22 August, 2017 ‘It will end with a few missiles in the sea’ Expert on Korea believes that the rhetoric and statements from North Korea will not lead to war in which no one has an interest.
- 5 March, 2017 Metzger appeals sentence Former Chief Rabbi requests court hearing before begining to serve prison sentence two months from now.