Senior Iranian military official says the Bavar 373 air defense system will soon be operational.
- 27 September, 2014 New wave of US air strikes in Syria Washington (AFP) - US aircraft have launched a fresh wave of bombing raids against Islamic State militants in Syria, in the fifth consecutive day of air strikes in the country, a defense official told AFP on Friday.
- 26 August, 2018 Iran’s defense minister, visiting Syria, seeks ‘productive role in reconstruction’ Senior Iranian officials have said their military presence in Syria is at the invitation of the Assad government and they have no immediate plans to withdraw
- 13 December, 2017 Israeli drug giant to cut thousands of jobs Teva Pharmaceuticals reportedly to unveil program cutting over 4,000 jobs, mainly in Israel and the US.
- 21 November, 2013 Israeli Officials: Kerry unfamiliar with substance of talks Diplomatic officials say Kerry not knowledgeable on topic of Iranian issue, causing to 'lose fight for this round of talks'. Head analyst believes Israeli pressure will influence final agreement
- 18 May, 2018 At least 11 killed in mystery blasts at Syrian air base Report: the explosions were caused by an attack on an advanced Iranian air defense system similar to Russia's S-300.