Kirstjen Nielsen spoke Tuesday at the first International Homeland Security Forum, an initiative launched by Nielsen’s Israeli counterpart, Gilad Erdan
- 11 April, 2018 Trump threatens Syria and Russia: Get ready, U.S. missiles will be coming ‘nice and new and ‘smart!” The Kremlin said on Wednesday it hoped all sides involved in Syria would avoid doing anything that could destabilise an already fragile situation
- 16 August, 2018 People are talking about whether Trump used the N-word. A Breitbart writer wants to talk about hip-hop Joel Pollak, Breitbart’s editor-at-large, tweeted the country is 'overdue for a real national conversation about the word and its public use'
- 17 September, 2018 Two prominent Jewish Republican donors cut GOP ties over Trump Leslie Wexner and Seth Klarman have both contributed millions of dollars and are known as supporters of Israel
- 24 March, 2018 U.S. officially cuts funding to Palestinian Authority over payments to terrorists and their families The Taylor Force Act, named after an American citizen killed in a terror attack in Israel, was part of a large budget bill that Trump has signed into law
- 26 August, 2018 Trump’s hardball policy on the Palestinians will blow up in Israel’s face Israelis shouldn't celebrate the Trump administration's decision to slash to the Palestinians. It's a radicalizing gift for terrorists - and a ticking time bomb for Israel's security