For the first time, Israel joins nine other countries in EUCOM’s ‘Swift Response’ joint military training exercise.
- 13 June, 2018 IDF parachutes onto Polish and German soil IDF Paratroopers conclude 'Swift Response' training exercise with EUCOM troops in Poland and Germany.
- 9 November, 2017 F-16s and Patriot missiles: Summing up Blue Flag Watch: Largest joint international air force training exercise in Israel's history held in southern Israel.
- 6 September, 2017 Egypt says suspended U.S. military exercises to resume for first time since 2009 The joint training is usually held every two years but was also canceled in 2011 after Arab Spring uprising led to overthrow of Egypt's longtime ruler Hosni Mubarak
- 3 December, 2013 Education survey: Israel schoolchildren behind OECD average Program for International Student Assessment's triennial evaluation produces same results for country as three years ago: Improvement, but still not at top. Gap between Arab, Jewish students still exists
- 1 November, 2017 India Air Force in Israel for first-ever joint military exercise India will participate in the Blue Flag training event with a C-130J special operations aircraft and Garud commandos