Public Security Minister Erdan appoints special committee to examine removing privileges of incarcerated terrorists.
- 13 June, 2018 ‘De-legitimizing a country legitimizes violence against it’ Public Security Minister Erdan appoints special committee to examine removing privileges of incarcerated terrorists.
- 16 August, 2018 People are talking about whether Trump used the N-word. A Breitbart writer wants to talk about hip-hop Joel Pollak, Breitbart’s editor-at-large, tweeted the country is 'overdue for a real national conversation about the word and its public use'
- 12 August, 2009 Two Wounded in Terror Attack; Leaders Blame Obama Two Israelis were wounded Weds. night in a shooting 20 miles north of Jerusalem. Local leaders blame US pressure to remove security checkpoints.
- 22 March, 2017 Minister Gilad Erdan opposes Haaretz newspaper Public Security minister opposes article legitimizing boycotts because of Yesha construction. 'Haaretz disconnected from Israeli reality.'
- 1 December, 2017 Possible deal for Flynn? Washington reading tea leaves WASHINGTON (AP) — The few public signs emanating from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation increasingly raise the prospect that former national security adviser Michael Flynn is looking to cut a deal.