- 23 April, 2017 One-on-one with Attorney General Jeff Sessions George Stephanopoulos interviews the U.S. attorney general in his first Sunday show interview since joining the Trump administration.
- 18 October, 2017 Jeff Sessions Once Again Dodges Questions About Trump's Firing Of Former FBI Director WASHINGTON ― Attorney General Jeff Sessions once again dodged questions about his discussions with President Donald Trump about the firing of former FBI Director James Comey.
- 14 May, 2017 Laurence Tribe and Ken Starr on former FBI Director James Comey's firing Harvard constitutional law Professor Laurence Tribe and former U.S. Solicitor General Ken Starr weigh in on the fallout of former FBI Director James Comey's firing.
- 20 February, 2018 Donald Trump Directs Justice Department To Take Steps To Ban Bump Stocks President Donald Trump announced he has ordered Attorney General Jeff Sessions to ban bump stocks, the type of gun modification that enabled the Las Vegas shooter to kill 58 people in October.
- 12 June, 2017 Democrats Want Jeff Sessions To Testify In Public After former FBI Director James Comey testified in public last week about President Donald Trump's alleged ties with Russia, Democrats want Attorney General Jeff Sessions' testimony also to be held in a public session.