Labor Chairman Gabbay slams Yesh Atid Chairman for claiming ‘fake news’ and making a ‘crybaby campaign.’
- 27 November, 2017 Melania Trump slams 'liberal media' after report claims she didn't want to be first lady The officeÂ of Melania Trump blasted "the liberal media" on Monday in responding to a report claiming the first lady had no interest in taking on herÂ White House role.
- 9 December, 2013 Netanyahu at a political turning point as coalition tensions intensify Lapid understands that his alliance with right-wing Habayit Hayehudi harmed him politically and is now urging to advance peace process; U.S. would be happy to see Labor chairman replace Bennett in Israeli coalition.
- 8 January, 2018 Theresa May: Trump’s mental fitness not in doubt British PM rejects claims against President Trump's fitness to serve. 'Trump is committed to ensuring that he makes best decisions for US.'
- 23 October, 2017 Israeli police say Palestinian must prove he owns land from which his olives were stolen The Palestinian claims that the olives, from which he makes a living, were held by the police for two weeks without him being informed
- 27 April, 2018 Top U.K. union leader slams Israeli Labor Party head for Corbyn ‘smear campaign’ Len McCluskey accuses Avi Gabbay of a 'cynical and outrageous smear' campaign against the head of the U.K. Labour Party