Unique museum tells story of Polish family betrayed by their neighbors and murdered for hiding Jews during Holocaust.
- 12 May, 2018 Study: Poles helped kill most of the Jews in hiding from Nazis New study estimates over half a million Jewish Holocaust victims were murdered by their Polish neighbors.
- 8 December, 2017 Polish Jews torn over government’s emphasis on righteous neighbors The Polish government is honoring more and more Poles who saved Jewish lives during WWII, but its opponents are saying that it does so only due to a political motive
- 8 May, 2018 Why People Are Boycotting a Museum Dedicated to Poles Who Saved Jews Critics charge that the Ulma Family Museum in Markowa is part of a government campaign to whitewash Polish history during World War II
- 25 June, 2018 New Polish Holocaust museum to be associated with anti-Semite? New museum in Poland plans to exhibit over 40,000 accounts of Poles who saved Jews during Holocaust.
- 20 June, 2017 Holocaust historian receives death threats Polish historian and son of Holocaust survivors who accused the Poles of murdering Jews during Holocaust receiving police protection.