Jay Shapiro thinks the international community is rushing to buy the poor show produced by Hamas propaganda in Gaza.
- 29 October, 2017 Shares of Israeli startup combating bladder cancer skyrocket on news of potential investment Business in Brief | Frutarom to buy remainder of Enzymotec ■ Israeli renewable energy firm to get in on Hungarian market ■ TA-35 starts week on upbeat note
- 29 September, 2017 What do Iraqi Jews want from Trump’s government? Jay Shapiro talks about the Iraqi Jewish community's interesting demand from the US State Department
- 22 March, 2018 Know the enemy: Terror under the guise of humanitarian concern Jay Shapiro claims that UNRWA has kept the Palestinians as hostages to destroy Israel.
- 19 October, 2017 After all, we’re here Problems with UNESCO? Palestinian terror? Jay Shapiro thinks we can handle it in our free country.
- 27 July, 2018 Why destroy a good thing? Nation-State Law shows Jewish power Jay Shapiro discusses the implications of the new Nation-State Law and its importance to the right-wing government.