Israel agreed to the Polish narrative ‘because to the State of Israel, economic, security and political ties are more important than a little matter like the Holocaust,’ Yehuda Bauer says
- 14 July, 2018 Poland and Israel’s false declaration on the Holocaust Nazi Germany is to blame for the destruction of Poland’s Jews, not the Poles. But large segments of the Polish people were not sorry that the Jews had disappeared, and stood by and watched
- 8 July, 2018 Netanyahu says he understands criticism of Holocaust declaration, ‘will give it expression’ The premier responds for first time to harsh criticism of statement, says he 'respects' historians' comments but that 'goal was achieved' ■ Knesset to discuss motion on renouncing joint statement on Wednesday
- 4 July, 2018 Israel’s stupid, ignorant and amoral betrayal of the truth on Polish involvement in the Holocaust We accepted the mendacious official Polish narrative, and swallowed it. And we legitimized the government's campaign to harass, fine and impoverish Polish liberals, academics, journalists and simply honest people who expose Poles' involvement in the cr...
- 8 August, 2018 Newly obtained archive documents Polish diplomats’ efforts to save Jews during Holocaust The archive provides evidence that Polish diplomats based in Switzerland issued hundreds of fake passports from Latin American countries to Jews
- 21 August, 2018 Leave the Holocaust alone, Mr. Netanyahu Whenever you speak of the Holocaust, you talk about Iran and not about the Holocaust. The comparisons between Iran of today and the Holocaust are baseless