Israel agreed to the Polish narrative ‘because to the State of Israel, economic, security and political ties are more important than a little matter like the Holocaust,’ Yehuda Bauer says
- 14 July, 2018 Poland and Israel’s false declaration on the Holocaust Nazi Germany is to blame for the destruction of Poland’s Jews, not the Poles. But large segments of the Polish people were not sorry that the Jews had disappeared, and stood by and watched
- 8 July, 2018 Netanyahu says he understands criticism of Holocaust declaration, ‘will give it expression’ The premier responds for first time to harsh criticism of statement, says he 'respects' historians' comments but that 'goal was achieved' ■ Knesset to discuss motion on renouncing joint statement on Wednesday
- 4 July, 2018 Israel’s stupid, ignorant and amoral betrayal of the truth on Polish involvement in the Holocaust We accepted the mendacious official Polish narrative, and swallowed it. And we legitimized the government's campaign to harass, fine and impoverish Polish liberals, academics, journalists and simply honest people who expose Poles' involvement in the cr...
- 8 July, 2018 History is not for sale Even if on paper the diplomatic crisis between Island and Poland has ended, the way it was resolved has created additional crises
- 28 June, 2018 Israel is yielding to Poland’s Holocaust narrative Israel and Poland are close to ending the crisis sparked by the 'Holocaust Law.' But there's a sensitive issue Israel chose to overlook: The part many Poles played in persecuting and murdering Jews