General Assembly adopts resolution condemning Israel for the deaths of Arabs on the Gaza border. U.S. amendment fails to achieve majority.
- 14 June, 2018 UN condemns Israel’s ‘excessive use of force’ in Gaza, rejects amendment denouncing Hamas General Assembly passed the resolution with 120 countries in favor and only 8 opposing. U.S. tried to add Hamas condemnation, but couldn't garner sufficient majority
- 21 December, 2017 UN votes against US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital UN General Assembly votes 128 to 9 to adopt anti-Israel resolution denouncing American recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- 28 December, 2017 Israel slams India’s vote for UN Jerusalem resolution Israel protests India's vote for UN General Assembly resolution condemning American recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- 13 June, 2018 U.S. asks UN to condemn Hamas over Gaza violence Ambassador Haley blasts UN resolution condemning Israel for Gazan deaths, proposes amendment condemning Hamas for the violence.
- 14 June, 2018 U.N. General Assembly Vote Castigates Israel Over Gaza Deaths The resolution, adopted 120 to 8, was almost identical to the one blocked by the United States at the Security Council on June 1.