After families evicted yesterday, security forces demolish houses in Netiv Ha’avot neighborhood of Elazar. See footage of the destruction.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 4 August, 2017 Elderly Palestinians to be evicted from East Jerusalem home Family forced to leave after 53 years in same house in first eviction in Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood since 2009
- 5 September, 2017 Arab squatters evicted from Jewish property in Jerusalem Watch: Police remove Arab family from Jewish-owned home in Shimon Hatzaddik neighborhood in eastern Jerusalem.
- 21 August, 2017 Chief Rabbinate: Supreme Court overstepped authority Chief Rabbinate says Supreme Court cannot force alterations at Western Wall plaza.
- 3 April, 2013 Soldier in critical condition after club brawl Zlalam Dasta, 20, sustains severe head injuries after brawl breaks out at local club. Police have yet to make arrest though security footage leads them to believe perpetrators are Eritrean