In major privacy win, Supreme Court rules police need warrant to track your cellphone.
- 21 August, 2017 Chief Rabbinate: Supreme Court overstepped authority Chief Rabbinate says Supreme Court cannot force alterations at Western Wall plaza.
- 26 November, 2017 Holocaust survivor, 102, meets nephew he never knew he had Eliahu Pietruszka thought his brother, Volf, who was the visitor’s father, had died in a labor camp after losing contact with him following the murder of their brother and parents in the Holocaust
- 7 December, 2016 IDF asks Supreme Court to allow searches of soldiers’ cellphones without warrant Military prosecutors asking Supreme Court to overturn Military Court of Appeals ruling against computer searches of phones even with soldier's consent.
- 15 September, 2013 Cellphone tracking evidence wins retrial for convicted taxi driver Supreme Court Justice Edna Arbel orders a new trial, saying that the evidence presented was 'very difficult to ignore.'
- 5 February, 2018 ‘Jerusalem will soon be 50% Arab’ Experts warn city on track to lose Jewish majority as thousands of PA residents flood into city's outer neighborhoods.