Achilles the “oracle cat” has picked the home side to beat Saudi Arabia in the opening match of the World Cup.
- 14 June, 2018 Russia's 'Psychic' Cat Achilles Predicts the World Cup 2018 Opening Match Winner A cat said to have psychic powers has predicted the winner of the first game in the 2018 World Cup, set to kick off on June 14.
- 11 April, 2018 Trump threatens Syria and Russia: Get ready, U.S. missiles will be coming ‘nice and new and ‘smart!” The Kremlin said on Wednesday it hoped all sides involved in Syria would avoid doing anything that could destabilise an already fragile situation
- 5 June, 2017 Arab nations cut ties with Qatar, saying it backs terror DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — Saudi Arabia and three Arab countries severed ties to Qatar on Monday and moved to cut off land, sea and air routes to the energy-rich nation that is home to a major U.S. military base, accusing it of supporting regional terror groups.
- 30 October, 2016 Saudis ‘foiled plot to bomb football World Cup qualifier’ Saudi Arabia says it has thwarted a plan to bomb a World Cup 2018 qualifying match in the city of Jeddah.
- 14 June, 2018 World Cup 2018: Israel wishes Saudi Arabia ‘good luck’ in opener vs. Russia Tweet comes four days after Netanyahu said that Israel’s relations with Arab nations were 'improving beyond imagination'