Iran’s Foreign Minister warns that failure to save 2015 nuclear deal would be “very dangerous” for Tehran.
- 20 April, 2018 Iran warns of ‘unpleasant’ response if U.S. leaves nuclear deal Iranian Foreign Minister says there will be unpleasant consequences if Trump pulls out of 2015 nuclear deal.
- 6 March, 2018 IAEA chief warns against failure of nuclear deal Head of UN atomic watchdog says the failure of the 2015 deal between Iran and world powers would be a "great loss".
- 7 November, 2017 Kerry warns Congress against rejecting Iran deal Former Secretary of State says it would be "extraordinarily dangerous" to reject the 2015 Iran nuclear deal.
- 4 June, 2018 Zarif: Stand up to Washington’s ‘bullying’ Iran’s Foreign Minister writes to counterparts in a bid to save 2015 nuclear deal.
- 16 September, 2018 Iran: Europe must offset consequences of US sanctions Iran’s Foreign Minister warns his country can "reduce its implementation" of 2015 deal and even resume its uranium enrichment.