Special counsel Robert Mueller indicts 12 Russian intelligence officers in 2016 hacking of Democratic National Committee (DNC).
- 13 July, 2018 Russia indictments undercut Trump's denials Special counsel Robert Mueller charges 12 Russian intelligence officials with hacking the Democratic National Committee's server, a claim Trump once mocked.
- 15 July, 2018 Twitter suspends accounts linked to Russian spies indicted for interference in U.S. elections Accounts are connected to 12 Russian intelligence officers who were charged with hacking Democratic computer networks in 2016
- 8 June, 2018 Robert Mueller Indicts Konstantin Kilimnik and Hits Paul Manafort With Another Charge Another person has been indicted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office in its probe into Russian meddling and collusion in the 2016 presidential election.
- 1 December, 2017 Possible deal for Flynn? Washington reading tea leaves WASHINGTON (AP) — The few public signs emanating from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation increasingly raise the prospect that former national security adviser Michael Flynn is looking to cut a deal.
- 15 July, 2018 Mueller indictment sheds new light on Russia timeline The Special Counsel investigation released new information about Russian interference in the 2016 campaign with the indictment of 12 Russian nationals.