Karim Jumhur, 7, was abducted from his family’s home in Qalansuwa into Arab Judea and Samaria three days ago.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 13 October, 2016 7 year old hurt falling from Sukka A seven year old boy suffered a head injury after falling while helping to put up a Sukka.
- 11 July, 2018 Watch: Dramatic footage of Qalansawe kidnapping Video shows 7-year-old Karim Jumhour talking to car driver before masked man emerges and grabs the boy leaving his friend to run into the family home in panic; police fear boy may have been taken to West Bank.
- 13 July, 2018 Israeli boy kidnapped and held in West Bank released after 3 days Karim Jamhour, 7, from the central Israeli city of Kalansua, was kidnapped Tuesday and taken to the Palestinian Authority
- 25 March, 2018 ‘Without faith we wouldn’t have made it till now’ Families evacuated from Amona move into new homes in Amichai, the first new gov't-sanctioned Israeli town in Judea and Samaria in 25 years.