Jay Shapiro thinks that the Palestinians are ahead in the public relations game.
- 16 August, 2018 People are talking about whether Trump used the N-word. A Breitbart writer wants to talk about hip-hop Joel Pollak, Breitbart’s editor-at-large, tweeted the country is 'overdue for a real national conversation about the word and its public use'
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 21 June, 2018 Trump effect: The growing gaps in Israel-Diaspora relations Jay Shapiro thinks that attitudes toward President Trump are signs of the growing gap between Israel and American Jews.
- 13 April, 2017 The Arab Summit pays lip service to PA Jay Shapiro thinks that the Arab governments pretend that the Palestinian issue is important for public consumption.
- 25 August, 2017 Israel is united – just look at the world Jay Shapiro thinks that Israel's problems may be relatively small and we must count our blessings.