Former aid to Yasser Arafat urges Israeli Arabs to move into predominantly Jewish towns across Israel. ‘This used to be our country’.
- 18 August, 2017 ‘If gov’t isn’t doing its job, someone else should take over’ Residents of threatened town say lawmakers don't understand how important their location is to Israel's security.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 1 November, 2017 In praise of intermarriage: Why are Israeli Jews so afraid of relationships with Arabs? Imagine how different the attitude toward Arabs would be if tens of thousands of Jewish families in Israel had a Palestinian member
- 8 October, 2016 Another night of gunfire in Umm al-Fahm When will residents of Israel's Arab towns be able to stop worrying about extreme violence in their neighborhoods? Friday saw another evening in which ceaseless gunshots could be heard.
- 22 December, 2017 ‘Our son was the victim of a UN ceasefire’ Parents of Israeli soldier whose body is held by Hamas urge Security Council to take action to bring him home.