I don’t see anything wrong with communities for Jews only if new Arab communities are built and can decide whether to accept new residents based on religion or nationality
- 23 January, 2018 As Israel celebrates its 70th, 1948 is Groundhog Day for Palestinians Palestinians are dispirited and divided and disillusioned and now they face a year of Israel pouring salt on their wounds by celebrating Jewish victories that were also Palestinian catastrophes
- 30 April, 2018 Knesset set to give initial approval of bill allowing Jewish-only communities Representatives of Attorney General’s Office and Knesset’s legal department say it is discriminatory and unconstitutional
- 15 March, 2018 Don’t fix it, just nix it The nation-state bill in its current form enables de-facto geographic separation between Arabs and Jews; Israel's deputy state attorney has already warned it is a 'blatant discrimination against human beings'
- 8 March, 2018 The rift in society between Israeli Jews and Arabs is growing, survey shows 48 percent of Jewish pollsters said they wouldn't want to have Arabs as neighbors; the percentage of Arab respondents who acknowledged Israel's right to exist has plummeted compared to a similar poll from last year
- 4 June, 2018 Knesset council bans bill to define Israel as state for all its citizens In unusual move, bill disqualified before being discussed on Knesset floor because it 'seeks to deny Israel’s existence as the state of the Jewish people'