Baseball all-star Babe Ruth and the process of Aliyah have much in common in development and achievement.
- 27 October, 2013 Australia’s Jewish community shocked at anti-Semitic attack Chabad rabbis praise Australia as pluralistic country where such attacks are rare, unacceptable, but says anti-Semitic slurs, especially during Shabbat, are common
- 13 March, 2017 World Baseball Classic: It’s a ‘Moneyball’ battle as Israel and the Netherlands face off in quarterfinals Netherlands, coming off an extra-innings loss to Japan, has an infield packed with major league all-stars and superstars. Team Israel has drawn fire for being less than Israeli.
- 12 March, 2017 Why stop at baseball? Israel should also recruit Scarlett Johansson, Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Bernie Sanders If American Jews can give us victories on the playing field, why not in other arenas as well?
- 9 December, 2013 Netanyahu at a political turning point as coalition tensions intensify Lapid understands that his alliance with right-wing Habayit Hayehudi harmed him politically and is now urging to advance peace process; U.S. would be happy to see Labor chairman replace Bennett in Israeli coalition.
- 1 August, 2016 A prodigy’s story: the math genius turned ultra-Orthodox professor Considered a child genius, Ruth Lawrence broke academic records and went on to study and teach at some of the best institutions on earth; her development in the field of math was partly attributed to her overbearing father, from whom she would later di...