Labour’s Naz Shah, who was suspended in 2016 after sharing anti-Israel post on social media, appointed shadow equalities minister.
- 23 March, 2018 UK Labour party suspends election candidate over anti-Semitism British Labour Party suspends local council candidate for posting anti-Semitic material on social media.
- 26 April, 2017 British party suspends member over anti-Semitism Liberal Democrat party suspends one of its members over anti-Semitic posts on social media.
- 1 August, 2018 British lawmaker admits to ‘Jews drink blood’ Facebook post after denying he wrote it 'I am anti-Zionist,' not anti-Semitic, lawmaker says ■ The Labour Party suspended Damien Enticott following the controversy his post sparked
- 13 March, 2018 Why some Jews in Russia don’t think Putin’s comment about them was anti-Semitic Vladimir Putin triggered a backlash last Saturday by suggestinh that Jews in Russia could have been behind the meddling in the 2016 U.S. election
- 27 April, 2016 UK Labour lawmaker suspended over anti-Israel comments MP Naz Shah had posted her suggestion that Israel be relocated to the US; she 'wholeheartedly' apologized to the House of Commons.Powered by WPeMatico