‘We are deeply concerned that there seems to be no information available,’ warn members of Congress. All U.S. assistance, including lifesaving humanitarian aid, has been frozen since January 2018
- 16 August, 2018 People are talking about whether Trump used the N-word. A Breitbart writer wants to talk about hip-hop Joel Pollak, Breitbart’s editor-at-large, tweeted the country is 'overdue for a real national conversation about the word and its public use'
- 11 April, 2018 Trump threatens Syria and Russia: Get ready, U.S. missiles will be coming ‘nice and new and ‘smart!” The Kremlin said on Wednesday it hoped all sides involved in Syria would avoid doing anything that could destabilise an already fragile situation
- 12 March, 2018 White House to hold talks on Gaza crises with officials from Israel, Arab world, Europe Jared Kushner to represent U.S. in 'brainstorming session' on Strip's humanitarian, economic and security crises ■ Unlikely Palestinian Authority will attend
- 26 August, 2018 Trump’s hardball policy on the Palestinians will blow up in Israel’s face Israelis shouldn't celebrate the Trump administration's decision to slash to the Palestinians. It's a radicalizing gift for terrorists - and a ticking time bomb for Israel's security
- 19 February, 2018 Turkey warns Syria: Ready to battle regime forces if they defend Kurds In response to Syrian report of government forces entering Afrin 'within hours' to support Kurdish militia, Turkish Foreign Minister promises Turkey cannot be stopped