Now agriculture minister, then settler activist, Uri Ariel was already planning in the 1970s the eviction of Bedouin living east of Jerusalem that is taking place now in Khan al-Ahmar
- 4 September, 2018 The eviction of Khan al-Ahmar stinks up to high heaven This is a story about Israel that European newspapers would never publish. Who would believe the Jewish democratic state would present non-Jews with two options for where to live, either next to a garbage dump or next to a sewage plant?
- 5 September, 2018 Israel’s top court okays eviction of West Bank Bedouin village of Khan al-Ahmar Justices state that the main issue is not whether the eviction can be executed, but where to relocate the residents. The UN calls on Israel to cease demolitions, which 'are against international law'
- 8 August, 2018 Israel’s offer to Bedouin community facing eviction: Evacuate peacefully and get a new village Residents of Khan al-Ahmar have been waging a legal battle to halt eviction from their village, which court ruled was built without authorization
- 11 July, 2018 Israel announces demolition of Bedouin village ‘within days’ despite temporary injunction Residents of Khan al-Ahmar submitted second petition against their eviction, stating that they are on privately-owned land despite contrary claims ■ State asked High Court to allow demolition of the village's school
- 14 September, 2018 Israeli justice minister hits back at European Parliament over West Bank village’s planned demolition Ayelet Shaked calls on European lawmakers to read court decision following passage of resolution calling demolition of Khan al-Ahmar a violation of international law