- 10 November, 2017 Nevada execution postponed over dispute about paralytic drug LAS VEGAS (AP) â€” Nevada's first inmate execution in 11 years was postponed Thursday after a judge ordered a paralytic drug removed from a never-before-used lethal injection plan that also includes the first use by a state of the powerful opioid fentanyl.
- 7 August, 2018 15 states side with Nevada in drugmaker delay of execution LAS VEGAS (AP) — Fifteen states are siding with Nevada in a state Supreme Court fight against drug companies suing to prevent the use of their products to execute a condemned inmate.
- 12 July, 2018 Nevada Delays Its First Execution in 12 Years After a Drug Company Objects Pharmaceutical firm Alvogen said it never intended for a sedative it makes to be used in executions by lethal injection
- 9 November, 2017 Nevada judge may cut paralytic drug from Tuesday execution LAS VEGAS (AP) â€” A judge said Wednesday she may cut a paralytic from the state's previously untried lethal injection plan, after hearing that it could mask movements reflecting awareness and pain by a death-row inmate who volunteered to become the first person executed […]
- 9 August, 2018 Nevada death-row inmate on legal delays: 'Just get it done' LAS VEGAS (AP) — A Nevada death-row inmate whose execution has been postponed twice said a legal fight over the drugs to be used in his lethal injection is taking a tortuous toll on him and his family and he just wants his sentence carried out.