- 10 November, 2017 Nevada execution postponed over dispute about paralytic drug LAS VEGAS (AP) â€” Nevada's first inmate execution in 11 years was postponed Thursday after a judge ordered a paralytic drug removed from a never-before-used lethal injection plan that also includes the first use by a state of the powerful opioid fentanyl.
- 12 July, 2018 Nevada Delays Its First Execution in 12 Years After a Drug Company Objects Pharmaceutical firm Alvogen said it never intended for a sedative it makes to be used in executions by lethal injection
- 9 November, 2017 Nevada judge may cut paralytic drug from Tuesday execution LAS VEGAS (AP) â€” A judge said Wednesday she may cut a paralytic from the state's previously untried lethal injection plan, after hearing that it could mask movements reflecting awareness and pain by a death-row inmate who volunteered to become the first person executed […]
- 11 July, 2018 Drug company's lawsuit could derail Nevada execution LAS VEGAS (AP) — A Nevada inmate slated to die by a three-drug lethal injection combination never before used in the U.S. has said repeatedly he wants his sentence carried out and he doesn't care if it's painful.
- 3 October, 2017 'Britain's keeping America safe': Welsh Cavalry troops helped treat wounded after Las Vegas shooting Three troops from the Welsh Cavalry were among the first to help treat the victims of the Las Vegas shooting, in which scores were killed and hundreds wounded. Ross Woodward, 24, was one of three troopers from the 1st The Queen’s Dragoon Guards who were in […]