Israel Police’s marine unit spots Catamaran with broken mast about 500 meters from shore.
- 5 August, 2018 Kinneret swimmers swept hundreds of meters and rescued Police report long list of Sea of Galilee swimmers drifting far from coast, urge visitors to follow recommendations to prevent disasters.
- 7 April, 2015 Hiker dies after falling off cliff into stream near Dead Sea Man in his 40s fell from a 50 meter high cliff at the Wadi Og stream in the Judaean Desert; several other travelers rescued from various areas in Israel.
- 27 June, 2017 Katherine The Great White Shark Has Been Spotted Again Scientists saw the great white shark making its way off the coast of Virginia. The species isnâ€™t out to attack humans on purpose â€” but may take a bite just to see how they rate as food.
- 18 August, 2016 WATCH: Plunging from the chopper to the sea Elite IDF rescue unit 669 has been drilling operations that involve leaping from the helicopter to the sea without cables to rescue persons and important equipment; the IDF has released a video of their exciting exercise.
- 18 August, 2018 Man and woman rescued after boat capsizes near Hadera Rough seas caused catamaran to capsize and its mast to break; the couple, in their 50s, spent an hour and a half at sea until spotted by chance by other sailors, who rescued them.