Fatah Revolutionary Council announced it will hold its next meeting near the illegal Bedouin encampment Khan al-Ahmar.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 29 October, 2017 Leadership race reveals ideological cracks in Israel’s West Bank settlements movement Three candidates are vying for the leadership post in the Yesha Council, comprised of the heads of Jewish regional councils in the West Bank and senior figures in the settlement movement
- 13 February, 2017 This is what Trump and Netanyahu will discuss in their meeting (if you believe Spicer) While the White House has repeatedly ducked questions about everything from Jerusalem to settlements, Netanyahu promised 'clear' answers from his meeting with Trump. What to expect?
- 6 October, 2016 UN Security Council to hold special meeting on Israeli settlements Israeli officials concerned that meeting would be especially critical and prepare ground for anti-settlement resolution.
- 5 July, 2018 EU condemns Israel over plans to raze illegal Arab town EU says plans to raze Khan al-Ahmar 'exacerbate threats to viability of two-state solution.'