Norway, Britain and Italy will have 40 F-35s by the end of 2018, with the first U.S. jets in 2021; Israel is already operating several of the game-changing jets
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 21 July, 2017 U.S., seven allies map joint F-35 jet operations in Europe The United States and seven allies have held their first meeting to map out plans for joint operations of the new Lockheed Martin Corp F-35 stealth jet fighter in Europe in coming years. The two-day gathering in Germany this week included officials fr...
- 16 August, 2018 U.S. F-22 stealth jets simulate dogfights with Norway’s F-35 warplanes The two U.S. F-22s are among 13 in Europe for a series of short-term deployments in places such as Greece and Poland to reassure European allies after Russia's 2014 annexation of Crimea
- 12 December, 2016 After delay, IDF’s first two F-35 fighter jets en route to Israel Two F-35 jets had been grounded in Italy due to severe weather and safety restrictions.
- 12 December, 2016 Arrival of F-35 fighter jets to Israel delayed by heavy fog The stealth multirole fighter aircraft were scheduled to arrive around noon from Italy, where they landed for a stopover; 'the F-35 will constitute another component in maintaining our aerial superiority in the region,' Defense Minister Lieberman says.