Second psychiatric evaluation finds suspect in alleged murder of Sarah Halimi in Paris was not responsible for his actions.
- 7 June, 2017 Paris: Terrorist who murdered Sarah Halimi won’t stand trial? Jewish community enraged at apparent refusal of courts to try Muslim terrorist who stabbed Jewish woman, threw her 3 stories to her death.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 28 February, 2018 French Jewish woman’s murder declared anti-Semitic Judge adds anti-Semitism to charges against Muslim accused of murdering 65-year-old Sarah Halimi.
- 1 October, 2017 Murder of French Jewish woman defined as ‘hate crime’ After months of protest by French Jews, attorney general accepts opinion that murderer of Sarah Halimi had anti-Semitic motives.
- 20 September, 2017 French prosecutors: Jewish woman’s murder was anti-Semitic crime French prosecutors investigating murder of Sarah Halimi acknowledge for the first time her killing was an anti-Semitic hate crime.