Gazan health ministry says 15-year-old was shot dead by Israeli soldiers during clashes near the Gaza border with Israel.
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.
- 18 February, 2018 Two Gaza teens killed by Israeli fire after approaching the border, Palestinian ministry says The bodies of the two were found in the morning in southern Gaza ■ Two others were wounded and taken to the hospital earlier from the same area
- 29 July, 2017 Gazan teen killed in clashes along border Gaza’s health ministry claims Israeli troops shot dead a teenager in clashes near border fence.
- 27 April, 2018 Israel border clashes: Three Palestinians killed, Gaza officials say The health ministry in Gaza says Israeli forces shot dead three protesters, and more than 300 are hurt.
- 11 January, 2018 One Palestinian killed, three reportedly wounded in clashes with Israeli troops on Gaza border The protesters were shot near the border fence at al-Bureij in the central Gaza Strip, Palestinian Health Ministry says