Hamas persistently downplays the escalating flight of Gaza’s professionals, but Gaza’s best and brightest are intent on escape, and Turkey is their favored destination. But there’s a bitter twist
- 9 April, 2018 The source of Gaza’s woes As long as Hamas continues to rule in the Strip, there will be no relief for the population there and no respite for Israel
- 18 February, 2018 Two Gaza teens killed by Israeli fire after approaching the border, Palestinian ministry says The bodies of the two were found in the morning in southern Gaza ■ Two others were wounded and taken to the hospital earlier from the same area
- 14 March, 2018 Who’s behind the attempted assassination of a top Palestinian leader? It's easy to blame Hamas for the attack that took place in Gaza, but there are much more likely suspects
- 25 August, 2018 At least 189 Gazans said wounded in border clashes with Israeli army Gaza Health Ministry says 73 were evacuated to hospitals across the Strip, at least 50 wounded from live gunfire ■ Among injured is son of Hamas official ■ Eyewitnesses claim Palestinian ambulance was fired upon
- 7 August, 2018 Methods to remove Israeli blockade were center of Gaza talks, Hamas chief says Hamas delegation in Egypt to continue talks on inner-Palestinian reconciliation and the emerging deal with Israel ■ Haniyeh: 'We can handle' the 'dangerous plot against the Palestinian people if we unite'