Speaking anonymously, Israeli official says Netanyahu assured Putin in Moscow that he would ‘not take action against the Assad regime’, but PM spokesman denies the claim.
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning ■ Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 19 March, 2013 Chemical attack in north Syria: ‘People fell dead to the floor’ Israeli security officials believe chemical agents were in fact used near Aleppo by rebels or Assad forces. Young girl: My chest closed up. I couldn't talk. I couldn't breathe
- 23 August, 2017 Netanyahu to Putin: Israel may act to curb Iran's clout in Syria By Denis Pinchuk SOCHI, Russia (Reuters) - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu told Russian President Vladimir Putin on Wednesday that Israel was prepared to act unilaterally to prevent an expanded Iranian military presence in Syria. Russia int...
- 15 August, 2015 Russian, Iranian foreign ministers to discuss nuclear plan, Syria Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov and his Iranian counterpart Mohammad Javad Zarif will meet on Monday to discuss the Iranian nuclear program and peace efforts in Syria, Russia's foreign ministry said on Saturday. The ministry said in a statement that the meeting would take place […]
- 23 July, 2015 Palestinian killed by IDF fire during arrest operation IDF and Palestinians provide differing account of incident in which 53-year-old was shot dead in West Bank during arrest operation.