Gazan traders tell Haaretz Israel’s decision to close the only commercial crossing ‘is the final nail in the coffin’
- 18 February, 2018 Two Gaza teens killed by Israeli fire after approaching the border, Palestinian ministry says The bodies of the two were found in the morning in southern Gaza ■ Two others were wounded and taken to the hospital earlier from the same area
- 15 July, 2018 A futile round in Gaza It’s doubtful that the Israeli arsenal has a means for deterring 2 million people under brutal closure for 11 years now
- 21 June, 2018 ‘Israel might have no choice but to launch a large-scale military operation in Gaza,’ minister says Security cabinet member Gilad Erdan calls to shoot at burning kite launchers: 'They're terrorists, their age doesn't matter'
- 23 February, 2018 If you knew my friend Nassrin from Gaza There’s nothing political in my worrying. I’m sure that if you knew Nassrin, you too would be concerned for her welfare
- 29 May, 2018 Israeli Navy stops Palestinian flotilla attempting to sail from Gaza to Cyprus Navy fires warning shots, takes control of ship that violates blockade ■ Flotilla, consisting of several small ships, embarks to mark eight years since the Marmara flotilla incident