Another chance: Not for Dor HaMidbar, but for every Jew in all succeeding generations, including today.
- 20 October, 2017 Why FBI Is Probing Attack on U.S. Soldiers in Africa Lawmakers, including John McCain, have criticized the Trump administration for not revealing details about the mission or the killings.
- 19 September, 2013 Some 400,000 Israelis head outdoors on first day of Sukkot Day trips likely to continue over the weekend, as meteorological services predict pleasant weather, with a chance of light rain.
- 23 January, 2017 Liberman: ‘No chance’ of bilateral agreement with PA Defense Minister calls for regional anti-terror coalition that would include moderate Arab countries and Israel.
- 16 November, 2016 How the Trump win surprised everyone – including Trump Even Trump campaign expected Clinton to win election, gave their nominee just a 30% chance of victory.
- 6 March, 2018 Why young Jews and Democrats are waving goodbye to AIPAC My generation has only known Israel as an occupier. We won’t back anyone who supports that injustice – including the powerful lobby that is AIPAC