Ali Akbar Velayati says Iran would immediately withdraw from Syria and Iraq if their governments want it to.
- 10 April, 2018 Senior Iranian official: ‘Israel’s crime’ of Syria strike ‘will not remain without response’ Ali Akbar Velayati, top adviser to Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, arrives in Damascus as Iranian death toll in strike rises to seven
- 27 February, 2018 Khamenei adviser: We will thwart ‘U.S. and Israeli plots’ Ali Akbar Velayati vows that Iran will its involvement and presence in the region.
- 11 May, 2018 Iran deal exit: With Netanyahu’s backing, Trump sought to shatter Obama’s legacy The question now is if one-crisis city Washington has the inability to carry out long-term planning ■ Meanwhile, the IDF's blow to Iran in Syria was severe. But Israel mustn't become overconfident
- 10 April, 2018 Iran's Velayati says Israel to meet 'response' over air base: Mayadeen The top adviser to Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei on Tuesday described a strike on a military air base in Syria as "Israel's crime" and said it would "not remain without response", the Lebanese al-Mayadeen channel reported. Ali Akbar Velayati was ...
- 30 August, 2012 Egypt leader in Iran: World must back Syria rebels In a sweeping message that Iran is on the wrong side of Syria's civil war, Egypt's new president urged the world Thursday to support the rebels seeking to topple Bashar Assad and suggested that Tehran could risk a deepening confrontation with...