- 11 July, 2018 Pharma firm seeks to halt execution of murderer due to be killed by lethal cocktail never before used in US A pharmaceutical firm that does not want its products used in “botched” lethal injections, is seeking to halt the execution of a convicted killer, scheduled to be put to death with a lethal cocktail combination never before used in the US. The state o...
- 7 August, 2018 15 states side with Nevada in drugmaker delay of execution LAS VEGAS (AP) — Fifteen states are siding with Nevada in a state Supreme Court fight against drug companies suing to prevent the use of their products to execute a condemned inmate.
- 11 July, 2018 Execution blocked after company objects to use of its drug LAS VEGAS (AP) — A Nevada judge effectively put the execution of a two-time killer on hold Wednesday after a pharmaceutical company objected to the use of one of its drugs to put someone to death.
- 10 November, 2017 Nevada execution postponed over dispute about paralytic drug LAS VEGAS (AP) â€” Nevada's first inmate execution in 11 years was postponed Thursday after a judge ordered a paralytic drug removed from a never-before-used lethal injection plan that also includes the first use by a state of the powerful opioid fentanyl.
- 9 November, 2017 Nevada judge may cut paralytic drug from Tuesday execution LAS VEGAS (AP) â€” A judge said Wednesday she may cut a paralytic from the state's previously untried lethal injection plan, after hearing that it could mask movements reflecting awareness and pain by a death-row inmate who volunteered to become the first person executed […]