Secretary of State urges European powers to get behind American measures to cut Iran off from world energy markets.
- 22 December, 2017 ‘Our son was the victim of a UN ceasefire’ Parents of Israeli soldier whose body is held by Hamas urge Security Council to take action to bring him home.
- 12 November, 2017 U.S. to promote 'universal access' to fossil fuels at climate talks By Valerie Volcovici WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States hopes to promote wider use of fossil fuels at a global meeting on climate change next week, a White House official said, reflecting the gaping divide between Washington and the rest of the ...
- 25 September, 2013 Kerry: Israel, Palestinian agree to intensify peace talks US State Secretary John Kerry announces that Netanyahu, Abbas agreed to intensify negotiations, increase American participation in talks
- 9 November, 2013 Iran nuclear talks stall; Fabius: Will not accept ‘sucker’s deal’ Agreement between world powers and Iran 'uncertain,' French FM warns, as talks hit unexpected roadblock, possibly over Iran's plutonium reactor. Talks to resume Saturday
- 23 January, 2018 U.S. to send experts to Europe to discuss Iran deal Secretary of State says he sees progress in getting European support for new sanctions against Iran.