Rabbinical Congress for Peace meets with UK Ambassador to Israel, presents Jewish legal perspectives on land and security policy.
- 30 November, 2009 MK Porush: Feeling the Pain of the Land of Israel Dep. Min. Meir Porush (UTJ) opposes the decision to freeze Jewish construction. But UTJ is no closer to leaving the coalition because of it.
- 1 July, 2015 Second Temple-era ritual bath found under house Couple from Ein Kerem in Jerusalem discovered during renovations that a 2,000-year-old mikveh was right underneath their floors, giving credence to theory that there was a Jewish settlement at the site.
- 21 September, 2013 Israel Navy commander sees prominent role for fleet in future land battles Maj. Gen. Ram Rothberg shares his plans for upgrading the fleet to secure Israel’s offshore economic interests and lessons learned from the Second Lebanon War.
- 1 August, 2016 UN-veiling the Israeli narrative 12 UN ambassadors are arrived in Israel Sunday as part of Israel’s UN Ambassador Danny Danon’s attempt to present the delegates an Israeli perspective which would hopefully influence their home countries’ stances on Israel.
- 20 September, 2013 The ancient road to Jerusalem: the work of Romans, or Jewish pilgrims? A father-and-son archaeological team defies convention by claiming that Second Temple-era Jews hewed roads to Jerusalem and throughout the Holy Land before the Romans came.