- 23 May, 2018 NFL owners reignite debate over anthem protests NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced a new policy of issuing fines for players who protest during the national anthem, reigniting the debate over kneeling, anthem protests, and the 1st Amendment.
- 1 December, 2017 Possible deal for Flynn? Washington reading tea leaves WASHINGTON (AP) — The few public signs emanating from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation increasingly raise the prospect that former national security adviser Michael Flynn is looking to cut a deal.
- 18 June, 2018 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian WASHINGTON (AP) — Special counsel Robert Mueller is examining a previously undisclosed meeting between longtime Donald Trump confidante Roger Stone and a Russian figure who allegedly tried to sell him dirt on Hillary Clinton.
- 8 June, 2018 Robert Mueller Indicts Konstantin Kilimnik and Hits Paul Manafort With Another Charge Another person has been indicted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office in its probe into Russian meddling and collusion in the 2016 presidential election.
- 14 August, 2018 Trump-appointed judge rules Robert Mueller Russia investigation is constitutional A federal judge appointed by Donald Trump has upheld that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into election meddling is legal and constitutional after a Russian company tried to stamp it out. Judge Dabney Friedrich, who was appointed to US ...