Cohen’s show, which is reportedly slated to premiere on July 15, has only been cryptically announced by Showtime and Cohen himself tweeting out promos for the show
- 16 August, 2018 People are talking about whether Trump used the N-word. A Breitbart writer wants to talk about hip-hop Joel Pollak, Breitbart’s editor-at-large, tweeted the country is 'overdue for a real national conversation about the word and its public use'
- 11 April, 2018 Trump threatens Syria and Russia: Get ready, U.S. missiles will be coming ‘nice and new and ‘smart!” The Kremlin said on Wednesday it hoped all sides involved in Syria would avoid doing anything that could destabilise an already fragile situation
- 17 September, 2018 Two prominent Jewish Republican donors cut GOP ties over Trump Leslie Wexner and Seth Klarman have both contributed millions of dollars and are known as supporters of Israel
- 11 July, 2018 Sarah Palin slams Sacha Baron Cohen after falling for ‘truly sick’ prank for new TV show The U.S. politician says the British comedian dressed as a U.S. Veteran and left her stranded in D.C. after the interview. Others set to unwittingly star in 'Who is America? include Dick Cheney, Bernie Sanders and Howard Dean
- 26 August, 2018 Trump’s hardball policy on the Palestinians will blow up in Israel’s face Israelis shouldn't celebrate the Trump administration's decision to slash to the Palestinians. It's a radicalizing gift for terrorists - and a ticking time bomb for Israel's security